March 11, 2013
- ACG has recently released guidelines on the diagnosis and management of gastroesophageal reflux disease .
Visit the Hospital-Acquired Conditions page for evidence-based resources available on the NGC Web site to assist users in the prevention of CMS-identified hospital-acquired conditions.
Health Awareness Topics - March 2013
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (see related guidelines and guideline synthesis)
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- National Kidney Month (see related guidelines)
- National Nutrition Month (see related guidelines)
- Save Your Vision Month (see related guidelines)
- The Guidelines International Network North America (G-I-N NA) continues to sponsor a monthly webinar series on topics of interest to the North American guideline community. Information on upcoming webinars, as well as audio files and slides from past webinars, is available on the G-I-N Web site .
This month's topic: How to Work with AHRQ to Identify and Develop Topics for Systematic Reviews: Opportunities for the North American Guideline Community will take place on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 12:00-1:30 p.m. (Pacific) 3:00-4:30 p.m. (Eastern). Information on how to join the webinar is available on the G-I-N Web site .