The topics below are available on NGC to help you use the Web site effectively. Visit the FAQ page for additional assistance.
Each guideline summary provides a printable view via the Print link and several download types:
- PDF (download the free Adobe Reader )
- Word (compatible with Word 1997 and higher)
Each guideline summary contains three tabs designed for ease of navigation.
This tab includes links that provide easy access to sections within the summary.
This tab includes:
- Age of Target Population
- Unified Medical Language System (UMLS) Concepts (what's this?)
This tab includes:
- The ability to view other guideline summaries on NGC by that developer(s)
- External link to the original (full text) guideline document (when available)
To select guidelines to compare:
- Browse or search the site, select the checkboxes next to any guideline title(s), and click "Compare Guidelines." You will be directed to the Compare Guidelines page.
- On the Compare Guidelines page, select two or more guidelines you wish to compare, and click the "Compare" button.
For optimal readability, we recommend comparing no more than three guidelines at once.
The Web pages of NGC are best presented by the current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer , Mozilla Firefox , and Apple Safari . These browsers render the site pages in nearly the same way. This site works with all browsers. The same content is available in every browser but the display of that content may differ according to the capabilities of each browser. NGC also recommends disabling pop-up blockers, since some content appears in pop-up windows.
The following browsers have been tested for compatibility with the NGC site:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (Windows)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 (Windows)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (Windows)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 (Windows)
- Safari 4 (Macintosh)